Mercedes Benz Command Online Speed Cameras Installation Guide
1. Use an empty sd-card formatted as FAT32
2. On the SD card, create a folder called “PersonalPOI”
3. Copy and paste all extracted GPX files into the directory "/PersonalPOI" of your sd-card (use winrar to extract)
4. Insert the SD card into the slot in the Mercedes NTG console
5. Press the NAVI function button. Select Navi in the main function bar. Press the Comand Controller to confirm. Select PersonalPOIs and press the Comand Controller to confirm.
6. A notice “Importing Data etc” will appear. Wait until you can select “Display PersonalPOIs”. This can take 3 or 4 minutes.
7. Select each category and press the Comand Controller to switch on the icon display for each one.
8. Call up the PersonalPOI menu again.
9. Select “Visual warning for PersonalPOIs” and press the Comand Controller to confirm.
10. Select each category in turn and press the Comand controller to confirm each one.
11. Check that the icons for the cameras appear on the map (you have to zoom the map to see them)